Special (Anniversary) Promo!
For our upcoming anniversary, we are giving away FREE
– Wifi Access
– NAVIGATOR SHIRT
– LUNCH /SNACK (FAMILIARIZATION AND ASSESSMENT)
– UNLIMITED COFFEE AND UNLI HOT CHOCO
– 24 /7 LIFE INSURANCE (90 DAYS) INSIDE OR OUTSIDE THE PREMISES
– TRIM AND STABILITY TRAINING MENTORING AND COACHING
– FREE NAVIGATOR MUG
From These affordable price!.
– 11,000 Practical for Deck Management Level
– 3,500 Practical for Deck Operational Level
– 6,000 Practical for Engine Management Level
– 3,500 Practical for Engine Operational Level
in familiarization you will experience
– Unlimited Use of Simulator from the day of scheduled (Full Mission Bridge/Engine or Mini Bridge/Engine)
– Trim and Stability Coaching and Mentoring
We prioritize the quality of our training
We train you to have a better scores and to make sure you will passed the exam.
How to Enroll?
Follow the steps on how to get examination permit from marina:
Note: these Steps are from marina website
1) Register or create an account at the Seafarer’s Certification System (SCS) www.scsmarinaph.com
(Note: Those who have existing account, e.g. who took theoretical exams with MARINA, you may proceed to step no.2
2) Submit documentary requirements to MARINA through the Examination and Assessment Division (EAD), STCWO for screening and evaluation.
3) Listen carefully to the orientation/briefing for qualified candidates to be conducted by MARINA.
4) Report promptly to appropriate Practical Assessment Center (PAC).
5) Secure Certificate of Completion from MARINA by presenting your Practical Assessment Permit.
After you get the permit
1) Go to navigator and the submit the following requirements
– FOR PRACTICAL DECK/ENGINE MANAGEMENT (MASTER / C/0) OR (C/E) PRACTICAL ASSESSMENT PRESENT
– Examination Permit from marina
– MLC DECK CERTIFICATE for deck or MLC ENGINE CERTIFICATE for engine (PHOTOCOPY) or
– MLC Deck Updating Certificate for deck or MLC Engine Updating Certificate for engine (Photocopy)
– 2×2 Picture / Any Valid ID (Photocopy)
– FOR PRACTICAL DECK/ENGINE OPERATIONAL LEVEL (C/M) OR (2/E)
– Examination Permit from Marina
– SSBT Certificate for Deck or ERS Certificate for Engine (Photocopy)
– 2×2 Picture / Any valid id (Photocopy)
Promo is valid from May 1 – June 15, 2018
see Schedules? Click Here